Skip to main content

Post #5

After deciding on our magazine title, we needed to chose a common house style to represent our magazine. My group mates decided to mess around with the fonts and colors on an app called PicsArt and produced example cover pages to show what the house style would look like on it.




Personally, I liked the color red as the main color in our title because it grabs the reader's attention. It would also go good with my specific magazine because my magazine will talk about the environmental impact of teen fashion, which will hopefully incorporate the color of green. I feel that the green and red will go good together. However, I feel that the font seems a bit tacky because of how curvy and fat it is. I think that we should choose a font that's more bold and sharp because it's more likely to draw attention from a potential buyer to our magazine. Additionally, I would prefer that the font is just red, rather than it being red and black. It again seems too tacky. I expressed these ideas to my group, but they said that it looked worse without the back edge around the red words. They also liked the font, so I had to agree with the overall house style. 



Comments