Skip to main content

Post #7


Here is how my rough draft of my intended magazine cover turned out. In general, most of my ideas from the previous post are included in the rough draft. However, I added a couple of things. To start, our group came up with the slogan "Explore Your True Style" and decided to place it into the banner. We decided that this would be a good slogan because many people develop their own sense of style during their teenage years, and since our fashion magazine is directed towards teens, they are exposed to different styles in our magazine. Additionally, there was space on the right side of my magazine and I felt that it looked too empty, so I want to put something in there as a sweet spot. I'm currently not sure what specifically to put in it yet, but it might have something to do with a petition, an animal shelter, or a thrift store. One last change to my cover involves the model. Our group had no luck finding a teen male that wanted to be a model for our magazine, so we decided to just pick a girl instead. My intended model's name is Alexa, and I feel like she's a good candidate for my magazine because she looks very youthful and personally loves teen fashion and the environment. 





Comments