Skip to main content

Post #1

Hi, my name is Alessandra Watkins and I will be documenting my journey in creating my very own magazine. I will be working in a group with my friends Remy, Derrick, and Cameron. After discussing different topics, we decided to base our magazines off of teen fashion because we are all teens and have had exposure to them. Additionally, we believe that teen fashion has a major interest to teens of today, which will help our physical magazine thrive in a currently dying industry. I specifically will be talking about the environment and the effects teen fashion has on it because climate change is a serious problem of today and the fashion industry is a big contributor to it. Teens need to be educated on this issue to help them make better choices when purchasing from fashion companies, which eventually may lead to companies switching to more sustainable business practices.


Comments