Skip to main content

Post #20

The final step of creating my table of contents is to take a picture for it. I plan on putting it at the top because my slogan pops out a little at the bottom and I think it would look more cluttered if the picture was right next to the slogan. At the top, however, there is plenty of space for both a decent sized picture and a description. For my picture, I plan on basing it off of one of my articles in the table of contents, other than my main article. I ended up choosing the article called "Here's why H&M is #Cancelled" because I have shopping bags from H&M at home I can use for props, so it would be convenient for me to take the photo. For my model, I am going to use my brother, Morgan. He is fourteen years old, but, unlike a lot of fourteen year olds, looks like he is sixteen because of his height. I am going to use him as my model because he lives with me so it would be easy to set up the photo shoot and he already knows how to style his clothing so finding clothes to represent the teenage concept will not be a problem.



For the location of the photo shoot, I would like it to be in my backyard because, in reality, my backyard is a golf course and there is a bunch of beautiful greenery that will enhance the photo. Morgan will be dressed in generic clothing with no logos visible to help enforce the idea that he is against fast fashion. Like Alexa, he will have a serious look on his face, and he will be holding up an H&M bag to the camera. The shot type will be a medium close-up and taken at a low angle to show mainly the bag, but also include my brother holding it to show his view on the bag through his facial expression. The emphasis on the bag helps connect the photo with the article it is based on.



Comments