Skip to main content

Post #19

I now have the general format for my table of contents, but now I have to plan our how I am going to make my table of contents. First I have to take into account the colors I used for my masthead, slogan, and sweet spot because I plan on using the same colors in my table of contents. Since, my masthead and slogan colors were red, I decided to also make the slogan and title red. As for the rectangle, I made it green because my sweet spot was green. This helps connect my title page to my table of contents and make my magazine looked planned out and organized. Now that I had that out of the way, I had to plan out the pictures and article titles and page numbers I am going to put. Today I am going to focus on my article titles and pages because I am going to base my photos off my articles.

For my articles in the table of contents, I am going to have both my articles and page numbers in bold. However, I will not have any descriptions under or next to them. This is because I am going to put the descriptions next to the pictures I will later talk about in a non-bold format. I plan on coming up with eight to ten article titles, which includes the pictures. My articles have to mainly deal with teen fashion, but also incorporate something about the environment into it. It look time to come up with my article titles, but eventually I created the following:

4               Adidas and Their... Recyclable Shoes?
7              10 DIY Accessories to Spice Up Your Outfit
13            Miley Cyrus' Cries For Change
16            Here's why H&M is #Cancelled
21            7 Sustainable Clothing Brands That Are Hot RN
25            How YOU Are Contributing to the Fast Fashion "Trend"
29            Shocking Statistics!
30            The Inspiring Greta Thunberg
37            Plato's Closet: Trendy and Ethical



Comments