Skip to main content

Post #23

After finishing my format, I needed to know what I'm going to specifically write my article about. I already established the idea that it will be about fast fashion and it's popularity with teens, but that's about it. However, after deep thought, I came up with the perfect idea. Going way back to when I was conducting the photo shoot with Alexa, I chose her because she cared about the environment and I thought she would've been a good role model to my teen audience. With that being said, it would be hard to show that she is a role model without my audience knowing about her. In order to do so, I decided that my main article is going to be about Alexa and her shopping habits. To get this information, I am going come up with questions to ask her in an interview. I then plan on explaining in my article the good habits she has and the one's she needs to improve on and why each is important to help the audience understand why they need to adopt such habits.

Comments